Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Introduction






This blog will be dedicated to looking at how digital media acts within religious communities. This might mean looking at how religious communities use digital media to convey messages about their beliefs, it could also mean exploring how these same communities reject certain forms of digital media. Any religious community is up for discussion, this will keep it interesting because the way digital media reacts within religious groups is so different from religion to religion. I will use articles and current events to spark my discussions and determine wheat the subject of my blog posts will be. From Christianity to Buddhism, every religion reacts to new media and digital culture in different ways and there are countless examples of this in everyday culture. I hope this blog proves to be interesting and that you all enjoy reading my posts!



Thanks,



Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment